Your Life Is About To Change, Donate For Child Education & Help A Child Live A Better Life. Donate Now
India has the world’s largest child population. 40% of it’s population is below the age of 18 years. Yet, over 2 crore children have no access to school or any hope for the future. Your monthly contribution will help educate underprivileged children.
Thousands of children in India belong to economically weaker sections of our society. They face harsh situations in their daily lives and are unable to reach their true potential. They want to study but lack resources to enrol or continue their education. Children drop out of school either due to lack of learning material, toilet facilities or awareness within their families or community level.
But we can change this and give them a childhood they deserve. Let’s all come together to help these children get back to school and ensure that each child irrespective of their background gets a fair and equal chance of attaining primary education and achieving their dreams. The plight of these children should not be ignored.
Steps To Donate For Child Education
● Goto Oxfam Donate Page
● Select Amount (Min Rs. 300)
● Update Your All Details With Contact information
● Click On Payment
● Make Payment Using Credit Card
Your Contributions are eligible for 50% Tax benefit under section 80 G
Don’t Miss ☞ SHOPCLUES SUNDAY FLEA MARKET DEALS
HOW DOES OXFAM MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF CHILDREN?
1. Oxfam identifies the most vulnerable children and enrols them in school under the Right to Education Act (RTE).
2. Oxfam counsels and forms school management groups to generate awareness related to RTE at village/district level.
3. Oxfam provides gap classes to drop out children and enrols them to their age appropriate classes.
4. Oxfam forms school management committees comprising of teachers, students and parents for better functioning and accountability.
5. Oxfam strengthens school infrastructure, builds toilets, provides books and other learning materials to children and schools in need.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
By signing up for a monthly contribution of as little as Rs 500, you can help Oxfam educate thousands of underprivileged and vulnerable children in India. The amount you contribute every month will help a child learn, grow and build a better life for themselves and their family.
These children come from the top six poorest states of India and have dreams to make it big. Your support will enable them to study and achieve their dreams.