Looking for best term life insurance at lowest premium? Now compare 20+ term life insurance companies plan at PolicyBazaar and get a cheapest term insurance. You can get 1Cr cover at just for Rs. 18 / day. Follow below mention steps carefully and apply online.
How To Compare Policybazaar Term Life Insurance
Just fill up 8 required details and get best term life insurance policy available for you.
1. Income Details
*. Enter cover amount (available 10L to 20Cr)
*. Select Date Of Birth
*. Select Annual Income
*. Save & Continue
2. Contact Details
*. Enter Your Name
*. Enter Your Email Address
*. Select City
*. Enter your mobile number
*. Save & Continue
3. Select Best Plan
After submitting all details, Policybazaar show you best term life insurance plans available for you. Select a plan & apply online.
What is Term Insurance?
Term Insurance is a life insurance plan that provides financial coverage to the beneficiary of the insured person for a defined period of time. In the event of death of term insurance policyholder during policy term, the beneficiary can claim death benefits from the insurance company. The death benefit is payable to the nominee or beneficiary who is usually a family member. You can choose to get a lump-sum amount or a combination of lump-sum and monthly amount as per your requirement. Some Insurance Companies also cover permanent or partial disability wherein the policyholder’s regular income is disrupted.
Benefits of Term Life Insurance Plan
1. Get lumpsum amount in the event sudden death
See off all your loans and liabilities
2. Provide money so that your family continues to live with pride
3. Term Insurance also takes care of family in case of your disability or critical illness:
4. Provides supplementary income in case of loss of income due to accidental disability or illness
5. Get lumpsum amount if diagnosed with critical illness
6. Additional sum insured in case of accidental death