If you are a big fan of cashback Credit Card and don’t like to pay a high annual fee then Citibank cash back credit card is suitable for you. You can get cashback on your every transaction. Get upto 5% cashback on your transaction, Low annual fees & Easy EMI. Follow below mentioned steps to
How To Apply Citibank Cash Back Credit Card?
- First Goto Credit Card Apply Page
- Enter Your Email & 10 digit Mobile Number
- Fillup All required details
Agreeterms & conditions
- Finally, submit the
- Now wait for your Credit Card
CitiBank Cash Back Credit Card Features
- Earn 10 C
itibankcash back credit card reward points for every Rs 125 spent at Apparel & Department Stores.
- Pay with your Reward Points when you shop at over 700 outlets and e-shopping sites.
- This is a contactless card and can be used to make payment at NFC enabled terminals without handing it over to someone else for swiping.
- Enjoy over 3,600 offers across Dining, Shopping, Movies & EMI.
- No Joining Fees. No fee shall be charged if Rs. 30,000 or more is spent on the card during the year (a year from the date of issuance of the card), else a fee of Rs. 1,000 will be charged at the end of the said year.
Benifits Of Citibank Cashback Credit Card
- Simply tap-and-pay at merchant terminals for purchases up to ₹2000 without entering the PIN
- 5% cash back on movie ticket purchases
- 5% cash back on all your telephone bill payments
- Pay through Citibank Online Bill Pay and get 5% cash back on Utility Bill Payments
- 0.5% Cash Back on all other spends.
How To Check Citibank Credit Card Status?
Enter your application ID
Enter Zip/PIN code
Click on Check Your Status
Citibank Cashback Credit Card Fees
|Interest Rate||A variable interest rate ranging between 37.20% and 42.00% per annum. The applicable rate will vary depending on various parameters such as your card spends, credit limit utilization, repayment patterns etc.|
|Annual Fee||Rs.500.Annual Fee is billed in the first month statement of card issuance and incrementally every 12 months thereafter.|
|Late payment charges||1. NIL for statement balance up to ₹1000|
2. ₹450 for statement balance above ₹1000 up to ₹5000
3. 700 for statement balance above 5000 and up to 100000
4. 950 for statement balance above `10000
|Over credit limit charge||2.5% of the amount|
|Cheque / ECS / ACH bounce charge||₹500 per returned Cheque / ECS / ACH.|
|Railway ticket booking surcharge||1.8% of the transaction value.|
|Reissue of lost, stolen or damaged card||₹100|
|Outstation Cheque Charge||1. Upto ₹10000 – ₹50 per cheque|
2. ₹10001 to ₹100000 – ₹100 per cheque
3. Above ₹100001 – ₹150 per cheque
Citibank Credit Card Eligibility
An applicant must be an Indian national or a Non-resident Indian of more than 18 years of age. The maximum age limit is 70 years to apply for a
|Age||Minimum 18 year and maximum 70 year|
|Documents||PAN, Aadhaar, Income proof, Photo, residence proof, and identity proof.|
|Employment||Salaried or Self-Employed|
Citibank Cash Back Credit Card Offers
- Dining Privileges: Up to 15% savings across participating restaurants
- Hot Deals: Exciting offers on leading brands across categories with Citi credit cards.
- EMI Privileges: Choose easy EMI options at more than 2,000 consumer electronics and mobile phone outlets, leading retail chains and e-retailers.
Citibank credit card customer care
Contact with Citibank credit card customer service number if you are facing any problem
1860 210 2484 (Local call charges apply)
Apply Citibank cash back credit card online and get 5% cashback on all transaction. Get easy EMI and low annual fees. Apply today
- Get 5% cashback on bill payment
- Low annual fees
- Easy EMI option
- No welcome bonus
- Interest slightly high