Looking for the best rewards credit Card with no joining fee? Looking for citi bank credit card? If your answer is yes, then Citibank rewards card is perfect for you. You can get 10x reward points for every rs. 125 spent. Apply Citi bank card for totally free, No joining fee required. So don’t wait, Follow below mention steps & apply for Citi rewards credit card.
How To Apply Citibank Rewards Card
● Goto Citi Credit Card Apply Page
● Enter Your Name & Email Address
● Update Account Details
● Update Personal Details
● Update Professional Details
● Update Address
● Submit Your Details
● Wait For Approval
Citibank rewards card benefits
- Earn 10 Reward Points for every Rs 125 spent at Apparel & Department Stores and when you shop at our wide & exclusive range of 10X partners.
- Pay with your Reward Points when you shop at over 700 outlets and e-shopping sites.
- Enjoy over 3,600 offers across Dining, Shopping, Movies & EMI.
- No Joining Fees. No fee shall be charged if Rs. 30,000 or more is spent on the card during the year (a year from the date of issuance of the card), else a fee of Rs. 1,000 will be charged at the end of the said year.
- Simply tap and pay using contactless card
- 300 bonus points on card purchase of INR 30,000 or more in a month
Citi Rewards Card Welcome Bonus
- Fee waiver of Rs 1000 on annual spends of Rs 30000
- Points worth Rs 850 on card activation
- Additional points worth Rs 2950
Citibank rewards card points value
On redemption, the Reward Points so redeemed would be automatically subtracted from the accumulated Reward Points in the Citibank Rewards Card Member’s Account.
Here is the Citi rewards card point value:
|Fuel||1 Reward Point = Rs 0.25|
|In-Store Shopping||1 Reward Point = INR 0.30|
|Online Shopping||1 Reward Point = Rs 0.30|
|Travel sites||1 Reward Point = Rs 0.25|
|Air miles||1 Reward Point = 0.75 miles|
|Cash back||1 Reward Point = Rs 0.35|
Citibank credit card eligibility
|Salaried employee||Self employed|
|Proof of Identity||Proof of Identity|
|Proof of Address||Proof of Address|
|Latest two salary slips||Latest year ITR with audited financials and computation of income|
Address Proof Documents:
- Valid Passport issued by Govt. of India
- Valid Driving License
- Proof of possession of Aadhaar number (Aadhaar Card/ E-aadhaar)
- Voter’s ID Card
- Job Card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government
Please note that Aadhaar is not a mandatory document and customers have the option to submit any one of the above documents other than Aadhaar towards compliance.
Citibank rewards card review
- High Rewards
- Good Welcome Bonus
- Good Support
- Accept 99% Store & Site
- Little High Interest
- Not For Everyone