In India, driving exposes you to various risks. Car Insurance helps to neutralize those risks and mitigate damage repair expenses in case of an accident. As per the Motor Vehicle Act, 2008, it is mandatory for every vehicle owner to buy third-party insurance for his/her vehicle plying on Indian roads. If an individual fails to do so, legal action will be taken against him/her. It’s recommended to buy a comprehensive auto insurance plan. It provides coverage for third-party liability as well as own damage. Compare insurance plan on Policybazaar and save upto 60% on car insurance online.
How To Buy Policybazaar Car Insurance
● Click On Buy Now
● Enter Registration Number
● Click On Get Details
● Compare & Choose Plan
● Select Add-on
● Apply Online
Benefits Of Car Insurance
- Covers Damage Repair Costs
- Takes Care of Legal Liability
- Covers Hospitalization Expenses
- Financial Support
Key Points to Remember when Comparing Car Insurance
- Try to strike a perfect balance between the premium and the offered coverage.
- Check that your preferred insurance provider has authorized a wide range of car service centers and garages as their network listed.
- Cashless online insurance ensures a smooth claim process.
- The voluntary excess shouldn’t be too high or too low.
- Check out the list of add-ons.
- Check the Insured Declared Value offered by the insurance company.